It’s summertime! And while most of us are thankful for being able to stay cool indoors, we’re a little bit less excited about those high energy bills. For everyone out there that is trying to beat the heat without breaking the bank, here are five helpful links to get you through the summer.
1. First off, make sure your home is well insulated.
2. Use your landscaping to help lower energy costs.
3. Pick the right AC to help you save money.
4. Install a programmable thermostat for maximum savings.
5. Don’t forget about your AC’s annual maintenance checkup.
Leave a Reply